Christmas & New Year Canaries & Madeira
A cruise is an ultimate holiday experience. However, there are numerous types of cruises and it is more important than ever to know the difference to choose the one most suitable to you.
Here are Grenham Travel our award winning team can give you information and guidance to enable you to make an informed decision and choose the cruise that will provide the best holiday experience for you.
Our team will be delighted to share their experience and first hand knowledge on the wide variety of cruises we have on offer, ranging from 3* cruises to the luxurious 6* experience !
Christmas & New Year in warmer climate...Canary Islands and beautiful Madeira for New Year spectacular firework display!
16 Nights from €1749 pps
Departs:From Cobh Fri 20th December 2019
- Delicious full board cuisine.
- Afternoon teas and late night snacks.
- Captain’s Cocktail Party (cruises of 6 nights or more).
- Self service tea & coffee (6am to 10pm).
- Big show entertainment, cabarets and classical interludes.
- Daytime activities and leisure facilities.
- Guest speaker and arts & crafts (cruises of 5 nights or more).
- Porterage of luggage, port to cabin.
- Port Taxes.
- Relax and enjoy this Christmas as Marco Polo’s expert chefs and friendly restaurant staff will prepare and serve your Christmas Dinner.
- Choose to visit Timanfaya National Park, home of Lanzarote’s famous Fire Mountains and discover a volcanic landscape straight out of a sci-fi movie.
- Tenerife is dominated by Mount Teide, Spain’s highest mountain, together with several spectacular valleys, banana plantations and pinewoods.
- Along with Columbus, Marco Polo will join the flotilla of cruise ships positioned in Funchal’s port to witness the dazzling New Year Firework Display.
- Recall the elegance and distinction of past days by taking afternoon tea at the fabulous Reid’s Hotel overlooking the bay of Funchal.
Highlights may be subject to pre-registering specific shore excursions and are subject to operation and weather conditions.
Contact our award winning team for more information and to book.
Ph 090 649 2028
Visit our BLOG for more insights and info on CMV Cruises https://bit.ly/2vpWLYP